CANCELLATION POLICY - BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
Our normal cancellation policy is detailed on your confirmation letter.
In the event of a Government Lockdown where travel is restricted, clients will be able to receive a voucher to their account for the full value of their booking, for travel in the next 90 days.
Should you or a travelling guest (as provided at time of booking) test positive for Covid immediately prior to or during your stay, upon presentation of proof thereof, your booking may likewise be credited.
If you do not have a positive test result, but you feel that you or a travelling guest need to self-isolate due to a risk of exposure either before or while on your trip, we recommend that you consult a medical professional and ask them to issue a notice that you are unfit to travel for the recommended quarantine period, to avail yourself of the above-mentioned credit.
In the absence of a medical note, normal cancellation rules applicable to your booking will apply.
Note that all changes must be requested within 48 hours of contracting Covid, or requiring self-isolation.
AVAILABILITY OF RESORT FACILITIES
We are pleased to advise that all resort facilities remain available with a social distancing rule of 1 metre between guests.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival. Should any guest’s temperature measure over 37.5 degrees that party will not be able to enter the resort.
- Applicable at Reception and when checking in;
- Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
- Room servicing is optional;
- All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the Covid hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks while indoors.